Thursday, November 20, 2008

PuMpKiN pAtCh






So every yeah since Hunter was probably 3 MooMoo (grandma) kind of started a tradition for us. Every year around Halloween time we go to Grants Plants otherwise known and Pumpkin Land. Hunter is now 13 and Walker is 7, so we have been going for about 10 yrs now. Hunter still enjoys it, so i will take that as long as i can get it! There is a corn maze that we go through first and Hunter gets a kick out of trying to run ahead and scare us!Then there are some little farm animals and a play area and then we work our way through the little spook alley there. Then the boys get to pick out pumpkins to carve. It's a tradition we all enjoy and we were even able to get Josh to tag along this year!! :) Here are some pictures of our adventure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture. It looks like the boys are trying to be sassy but if you look closer they are really stepping over the line! HAHAHA. I just had my laugh for the day.

troyandbarbs said...

Yea you started a blog. I don't have one yet but I love reading others. Maybe I should say stalking others. I can't believe how big your boys are. Boy does time fly....Looks like you had a fun Halloween.
miss you

Lisa H. said...

Parents of a teenager!!!! I remember when Hunter used to play with Colton while we went tanning. Ahhh the good old days. now I just look like a fluffy white marshmellow instead of a lightly toasted one.:) Hope you guys have a great Holiday Season.
The Harringtons.